CTI’s Director of Engineering, Brian Edwards, joined Dr. Chris Cloney, the Managing Director and Lead Researcher at DustEx Research, to discuss the history of OSHA’s National Emphasis Program (NEP) on combustible dust. In this free, 45 minutes podcast, you can hear Brian and Chris discuss:
- The origin of the combustible dust NEP
- The programs and regulations that were in place before the NEP
- The OSHA rulemaking process
- The challenges of establishing a national standard
- How OSHA is currently regulating combustible dust standards
If you have any questions related to the NEP or combustible dust safety, you can contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org.