In order to keep your employees safe as they perform their day-to-day activities, it is crucial to identify potential hazards that could harm your employees as they work and identify controls or protective equipment to keep them safe. This can be done by conducting a thorough Job Hazard Analysis. CTI can assist you by conducting a comprehensive Job Hazard Analysis of all workstations and job tasks at your facility and providing recommendations to keep your employees as safe as possible.
What is a Job Hazard Analysis?
A Job Hazard Analysis (JHA), also called a Job Safety Analysis (JSA), is a safety management tool that can be used to identify and control hazards associated with a certain process, job, or procedure. It focuses on the relationship between the worker, the task, the tools, and the work environment. A JHA examines and documents every task and job performed throughout your facility to identify all potential hazards and the current state of controls in place for each task. This information can then be used to determine if hazards are being adequately controlled, and can identify where improvements can be made using engineering controls, administrative controls, and personal protective equipment (PPE). Completing a thorough JHA may seem like a daunting task, but CTI can help!
How Can CTI Help?
CTI has over 33 years of experience in helping industrial facilities keep their employees safe. CTI can help with the following:
- Visiting your facility to conduct an in-depth JHA;
- Validating the effectiveness of controls currently implemented by the facility;
- Recommending engineering or administrative controls that can be implemented to protect employees from potential hazards;
- Determining what PPE should be worn by employees at each work station;
- Developing written safety programs and procedures; and
- Conducting training on how to safely perform tasks and how to properly use required PPE.
Confined Space Entry Procedures
Industrial Hygiene/Indoor Air Quality
Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
Lockout/Tagout and Energy Control Procedures
Machine Guarding Risk Assessment And Evaluation
Noise Exposure Monitoring
OSHA Compliance Audits & Mock OSHA Inspections
OSHA Required Safety Training
Robot Risk Assessment & Safety
Safety Policies, Procedures, and Programs