The Georgia Environmental Protection Division (EPD) calendar year 2022 Annual Reports are due to be submitted by January 31, 2023. The Annual Reports will need to be submitted through the EPD’s online portal GEOS located at https://geos.epd.georgia.gov/GA/GEOS/Public/GovEnt/Shared/Pages/Main/Login.aspx.
The new Annual Report format for the 2022 Industrial General Storm Water Permit (IGP) has not yet been populated in the GEOS portal; however, it should be available early January. In preparation to submit the annual report the Responsible Official (RO) will need to collect compliance data for calendar year 2022 such as:
- Stormwater monitoring results for samples collected during 2022.
- The effectiveness of the Best Management Practices and the conditions of Control Measures on site?
- Were any non-stormwater discharges identified during 2022
- Was a Smoke, Dye, or Equivalency Test conducted as required by the IGP?
- A summary of the Corrective Actions implemented at the facility throughout 2022.
If your facility would like assistance to submit the facility’s Annual Report or help getting a new RO set up for your facility, please reach out to CTI so we can help you maintain compliance under the 2022 IGP.