Title: NFPA 652 – The New Standard for Combustible Dust
Date: AVAILABLE NOW ON-DEMAND
Duration: 1 hour
In 2015, The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) released NFPA 652, a new, overarching standard for combustible dust that covers all materials – agricultural products, wood products, chemicals, etc.
This standard has specific requirements for identifying combustible dust flash fire and explosion hazards, conducting dust hazard analysis, and mitigating the risks associated with combustible dust and is already having significant impacts on the existing industry specific standards.
This presentation will provide detailed information on the new NFPA 652 standard and will discuss the direction the standard writing committees have been taking with NFPA 61, 654 and 664. We’ll also provide a general understanding of the hazards, precautions, and potential consequences associated with combustible dust in the workplace and provide good housekeeping practices that will help minimize the likelihood of an explosion in the workplace.
Join this webinar to learn more about:
- The history of NFPA standards related to combustible dust.
- The specific requirements of those standards.
- Where the standards are heading in the future.
- The actions they can take to identify and mitigate combustible dust hazards.
- Understand the hazards, precautions, and potential consequences associated with combustible dust in the workplace
- Be able to recognize combustible dust hazards at their location
- Learn and be able to implement good housekeeping practices to help minimize the likelihood of an explosion in the workplace
Register today! https://goo.gl/7b8EsY