Sponsored by: Hurst Boiler and Conversion Technology Inc.
Title: Boiler MACT Deadline is here. Are you in Compliance?
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2016
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Duration: 1 hour
If your facility is covered under the Boiler MACT rule, the compliance deadline is January 31, 2016 !
This free webcast will outline the requirements that facilities must comply with under the Boiler Area Source and MACT rules as well as provide feasible suggestions to help facilities remain in compliance. The webinar will provide you with what is applicable to your facility and the specific tasks required to be in compliance with these rules under the ‘Boiler Area Source’ and ‘Boiler MACT’ rules.
You’ll learn more on:
- The Boiler Area Source and Boiler MACT rules and how the two differ;
- Who is subject to Boiler Area Source and Boiler MACT rules and how to determine what rule their facility falls under;
- The specific tasks required to be in compliance with the Boiler Area Source and the Boiler MACT rules;
- How to stay in compliance with testing requirements;
- How to stay in compliance with emission limits;
- How to stay in compliance with emission monitoring;
- How to incorporate current air permit requirements with the Boiler Area Source and Boiler MACT requirements; and
- How to stay in compliance with recordkeeping and reporting
- Recent updates to the Boiler MACT rule.
So ask yourself, are you in compliance with the new rules?
Join this free webcast to find out!